- Cooking oil spray
- 4 x low-fat sausages (beef, turkey, chicken or pork)
- 10 oz baby roma truss tomatoes
- 7 oz button mushrooms, halved
- 8 eggs, at room temperature
- 15 oz can reduced-salt baked beans
- 4 thick slices wholegrain bread
- Baby spinach leaves, to serve
Spray a large non-stick fry pan with oil to grease. Heat pan over medium heat. Add sausages and cook, tossing often, for 12-15 minutes or until cooked through. Transfer to a plate and keep warm.
Add tomatoes to one side of pan and mushrooms to other side. Cover and cook over medium heat for 8-10 minutes or until tomato skins begin to split and mushrooms are tender. Transfer to a plate, cover and keep warm.
Spray the fry pan with a little more oil and heat over medium heat. Crack 4 eggs into pan and fry until cooked to your liking. Transfer to a plate. Repeat using remaining eggs.
Heat baked beans following packet directions.
Toast bread. Place toast onto serving plates. Top each with 2 eggs.
Serve with baked beans, tomatoes, mushrooms and baby spinach.